Friday, May 11, 2012

Additional Windshield Laws Added To Web Site

I've added a few more windshield regulations to the web site. I found a number of new windshield laws which have popped up across the US which would affect the use of radar detectors in those states. So far found, they include California, Minnisota, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

These are pretty sneaky laws because while the states may not have laws which specifically regulate the use of radar detectors, the "windshield obstruction laws", as they're called, can "catch" radar detectors in their net - unbeknownst to the unsuspecting driver.

Drivers should watch out for those laws.

If anyone notices any more that I haven't caught, please do let me know so that I can add them as quickly as possible.

For more information, see the MSRDL-US web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment